When a carpet is installed in any house, it turns a dull home into a plush and attractive place. It feels more cozy as well .But this beauty does not stay forever unless you take good care of it.
Cleanliness and health problems
When your guests come into your house, a good clean carpet will give them an impression of sophistication. This makes getting carpet cleaning service a sheer priority.
Unfortunately all precious rugs, may it be of the finest quality have the tendency to collect dust, bacteria and dust mites. As you are aware this is the main culprit for respiratory problems with young children and elders.
Vacuuming regularly is one of the simplest ways to keep the dust and dust mites away.
There are professional carpet cleaners who ensure that your carpet cleaning service is performed without damaging the fabric. A method known as hot water extraction is employed which involves steam cleaning.
According to few set standards for carpet cleaning, it’s recommended that you get your carpet cleaning done once in a year. Over wetting is the most common problem observed with carpet cleaning. It can result in growth of mould and musty smell. Please ensure that the excess water is sucked out at the earliest.
Tips for efficient carpet cleaning
- Take written estimates: Quality service providers always provide detailed written estimates while you take the carpet cleaning services.
As you would have already guessed hiring a professional is quite cost-effective, you can still choose to do it yourself as well. If you think you are ready to do this yourself then follow these secret tips
- Never rub the stains .Always apply small amount of pressure on the stains
- Ordinary shaving cream can make the stains disappear miraculously
- If a nightmarish chewing gum were to get stuck, fret not. Grab a few ice cubes and freeze the gum .Then you ll be able to easily lift it up
- Always work from the portion that is furthest away from the door
- If you do not have time ,sprinkle some dry shampoo ,let it dry for 15 minutes ,then vacuum
- A simple DIY solution for your tough carpet stains:
¼ cup vinegar
½ cup water
A little detergent/soap
Dip a cloth with this solution and place it on the stain. Run an iron over it and magically your stain gets transformed to the cloth.
Hire the carpet cleaning experts right away before the smell and the dust turns your home into a dirty market. The experts ensure the utilization of eco-friendly products so you don’t have to worry about the health of your family members while you get the carpet cleaning services.
With just a little bit of care and skill, you can maintain your precious rug as good as new for years.
Carpets are very important in uplifting the decor. These products add warmth and color to our home. So investing some time in carpet cleaning is essential .Once you have mastered these skills, carpet cleaning is a breeze.