The two key aspects of Dewalt dwe7480 discussed in this video review are related to its construction and storage features. The table saw is compact in design with portable options. The tool weight of the machine is 48LBS with a motor of 15AMP. The roll-cage is made of lightweight metal with an easy to move rolling stand which makes it highly portable in nature. The construction of the table saw with dimension of 41” Height X 26.8” Width X 26.5” Depth makes it fit into small workshop in your garage.
- The table saw has for blade and blade guard adjustments at angles between -45degrees and +45 degrees with bevel angle setting of 0 degree to 45 degrees. The guard assembly is designed to avoid direct contact with the blade regardless of the angular rotation of the assembly.
- The 10” 24-T blade is made of carbide material. This is highly rustproof in nature and offers ripping depth of 12” to the left and 24” to the right. You will be able to create trimming and shelving wooden furniture parts with high precision.
- The rip fence can be moved along the length of the table and fitted with the workpiece. The accuracy of fitting can be 0.0075”, making it highly safe for all types of workpiece. The rotating knob can be adjusted to fit the fence securely at any point in the table.
- Cross cutting is one of the finest features supported by this table saw. The miter gauge can be adjusted accurately with respect to the blade with the help of a drafting device. The adjustment of the rip fence with miter gauge can be made accurately for working on small and large workpiece with equal efficiency.
- The tensile strength of the 10” blade allows you to make accurate angular cuts in thick pieces of lumber with accuracy. In fact the assembly uses the thickness of the workpiece as a support to cut through till the required depth.
- The safety guard is always in alignment with the blade at all the angles of positioning. Accessories like clamps and safety tools make your task easy and fast.
You can mount the blade in ripping position between 0” and 24.5” with respect to the rip scale. The adjustment screws can be tightened to fit the placement of workpiece in secure position. The saw gives you the option of ripping capacity along the grains. The position can be changed conveniently between 4” and 32.5” for freehand ripping.
The individual parts of the table saw can be disassembled from the main system. You will be able to store them safely and carry the entire assembly without any hassles. With little effort you can dismantle the table from the main assembly to make it highly portable to any location. You could easily fit the compact saw into your car and take it wherever you go. Flexible and rustproof metal parts are designed for ling life.